Online at Teachable.com
Writing a book is hard enough. Who needs the aggravation of dealing with Word? Not me. Not you.
The five courses, available individually or in money-saving bundles, follow the life cycle of a book from rough draft, through editing and critiquing, and on to submission to contests or agents and editors. If self-publishing is your chosen path, there are courses for converting your manuscript to an ebook or print book book.
Mastering multiple functions in Word will make your writing life more efficient. You’ll learn to:
- easily find and correct spelling and grammar errors,
- enjoy hassle-free critiques and beta reads,
- move fluidly through your document,
- create a synopsis in THREE steps,
- layout a contest entry or agent/editor submission,
- convert your manuscript to an epub or mobi file,
- design a beautiful print book to sign with pride.
The lessons include:
- in-depth explanation of the Word techniques,
- working documents for doing the step-by-step exercises,
- review documents to check your work,
- six custom Word templates.
See previews and more at WovenRed.Teachable.com
5 Must-have Word Techniques to Do It Yourself
Every author dreams of a successful book signing where readers can’t wait to get into their story. But once the reader gets past a gorgeous cover, what does she see? Boring, hard-to-read text that turns her away? Or well-spaced, interesting text that nudges the reader into your story?
During this in-person PowerPoint presentation followed by Q&A, you will discover the five essential Word techniques to craft a professional print book.
3-Step Sneaky Synopsis
Your story is 80,000 or more words, crafted, honed, and polished. Now you want to send it out on the contest circuit or off to the hands of an agent or editor. You need to attached the dreaded synopsis. How do you distill all those words to less than 1,000 for a synopsis?
During this in-person, hands-on class, you will learn to use the power of Word to create a synopsis in three sneaky steps.
Joan is available for groups, conferences, panel discussion.
Use the contact form below.
Copyright © Joan Leacott 2016